What small laser welding machine can offer:
Fiber laser welds are “small” and “deep”. Welding beads and heat-affected areas are minimal, and high-strength welding is achieved at high speed. Discolouration or deformation, burns from welding are minimal, thus contributing directly to the quality of the product finishes. Additionally, the quick yet deep welding translates to high strength welding joints and the removal of edge preparation process. Laser welding provides contact-free, high-speed welding solutions that are used to join different components. The manual laser welding machine is equipped with a single-mode continuous fiber laser and provides high beam quality. The laser light is generated in an active fiber and guided to the workpiece by means of a flexible delivery fiber, which acts as a “light guide”. Firstly, both sides of the abutting material are melted, and the laser beam emitted through the handheld welding head can produce narrow, deep welds. Finally, the melt coalesces and forms the joint. The laser welding machine can effectively combine the molecular layers of the weld and realize the seamless joint of the weld.
● Highly accurate control of the heat input, and the Laser Welding machine adopts optical fiber to transmit high energy density beam.
● Flexible and convenient to operate. Ability to automate and create higher volume throughput without major fixturing.
● Low distortion for complex weld joints and shapes.
● Allows for high energy density welding. It adopts the modular and water-cooling way, with the system highly integrated, with continuously adjustable laser power.
● Unlike other fiber laser welding technologies, these machines are able to be pulsed, the pulses can be shaped, and hence, the temperature of the weld joint can be precisely controlled at the molten joint.
● The small focus diameter of fiber laser technology offers enhanced power density, a smaller HAZ, lower cycle time, and lower heat input which can all be documented and repeated.
Features of metal laser welding machine:
●Weld dissimilar metals
●Low heat input for minimal distortion
●Non-contact welding – no degradation in welding quality
●Minimal maintenance – high tool availability
●No current passes through the part
●Easily automated for high-productivity, high-yield manufacturing
●High speed laser welding produces high part yields at low operating costs that result in the lowest cost-per-part
●High-precision accuracy for joining even small parts
Applications of laser welding small machine:
Innovated welding machine laser technology for the replacement of traditional argon arc welding and electric welding, suitable for such thin materials as stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum alloy, etc. Perfect weld-seam, fast speed, no welding marks, no discoloration after welding, and simple operatio, such as laser welding machine for aluminum.
steel laser welding machine
The cnc laser welding machine also enables automated, repeatable, and reliable implementations of welding techniques that also reduce waste, porosity, and sputtering common to other laser welding techniques. Hymson laser is a industrial laser welding machines manufacturer in China, if you want to purchase 1000w laser welding machine,aluminium laser welding machine, laser welding machine for stainless steel, don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to purchase the machine.