The fiber laser welding machine wins you over with its ease of use, incredible features, and technology. It will fit perfectly to meet your needs and provide you with many amazing user-friendly features. In this post, we will look at the fundamentals of what a laser welding machine is and its basic components. We’ll also discuss what are the advantages of the best CNC laser welding machine.
What is Fiber Laser Welding?
Can fiber laser weld?
Fiber laser welding has become the “net celebrity equipment” in the contemporary laser industry and it is currently rapidly gaining in importance. Many metal laser welding machine applications are autogenous where the weld is formed entirely by melting parts of the base metal and no additional filler wire or powder is used.
How Does Fiber Laser Welding Work?
The laser welding small machine uses a pulsed laser to illuminate the surface of the workpiece after beam expansion, reflection, and focus. The two components are joined together and both sides of the abutting material are melted and the melt coalesces and forms the joint.
What are the components of the industrial laser welding machines?
The fiber laser beam welding machine is consisting of a laser power supply system, laser system, console, and special cooling system, fiber transmission system, and etc.
What are the advantages of the hand laser welding machine?
Innovated technology for the replacement of traditional argon arc welding and electric welding, suitable for such thin material as stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum alloy etc. Perfect weld-seam, fast speed, no welding marks, no discoloration after welding, and simple operation.
1. Excellent welding Effect
● The Laser Welding Machine is equipped with a single-mode continuous fiber laser and provides high beam quality. Concentrated energy, the small solder joints, small area affected by welding.
● One-time welding, basically no deformation, and the welding is firm.
The weld seam is beautiful, smooth, has no/less porosity, and has no pollution.
● The welds is beautiful, and no need to be polished
2. Easy to operate
The Laser Welding Machine adopts optical fiber to transmit high energy density beam. Laser beam emitted through the handheld welding head welds stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc. It is flexible and convenient to operate.
● The machine is compact, beautiful, and easy to move to allow the customer to be not confined by space when selecting the location and scope of work.
● The handheld welding head is equipped with 5-10 meters of original optical fiber, which is flexible and convenient.
● The handheld fiber laser welding system can weld hard-to-reach parts, realize non-contact remote welding.
3. High efficiency
● The welding can be programmed manually, and the path is automated.
● The welding speed of the product is fast, which is 5–10 times that of argon arc welding, which can save 3 welding workers on average;
● The photoelectric conversion efficiency is as high as 30%, and the energy consumption is lower;
What is the best handheld fiber laser welding machine in 2021?
Hymson handheld fiber laser welder has the above-mentioned performance and it can meet most of our processing tasks after choosing the correct configuration. Find the best machine with reasonable handheld fiber laser welding machine price below:
|Working Parameters of Control Card|
|Control Mode||Power Regulating Range of Laser||Modulation Frequency||Mode of Safety Circuit||Protective Gas|
|Pulse||Continuous||Modulation||10-100%||0-20 KHz||Beam emission is stopped once the laser joint is separated from the product||Helium||Argon|
Application Of the manual laser welding machine:
This equipment is can be widely used in the advertising board, metal doorframe, kettle, bathroom accessory and mold repair industries.