Laser cutting machines have become increasingly accessible, not only to large-scale enterprises but also to small businesses and individual users. The market now offers a plethora of cost-effective options, enabling you to acquire a cutting solution without straining your budget. However, it’s crucial to prioritize quality over cost. A high-precision, reliable machine with top-tier components is a worthwhile investment. Ensure that you receive adequate training and support to operate your machine effectively. Your specific needs and budget should guide your choice of an automatic cutting tool kit. With the right smart cutting system, you can achieve your production goals without overspending.
If you’re searching for a reputable manufacturer and brand for your next laser cutting machine, Hymson Laser is a commendable choice.
What Is A Laser Cutting Machine?
A laser cutting machine is an automatic cutter equipped with a CNC controller kit that integrates CAD/CAM software. It can cut through metals, metalloids, and nonmetals using a CO2 or fiber laser beam. Additionally, it can cut custom shapes, contours, and holes out of sheets and profiles to create personalized parts, signs, tags, decorations, arts, crafts, gifts, jewelries, lamps, and puzzles for both hobby and industrial commercial uses.
A laser cutter is an automated cutting tool kit that employs a laser beam in conjunction with a smart digital cutting system to cut patterns on various materials. These include metals (steel, copper, brass, aluminum, titanium, gold, silver, alloy, iron), acrylic, rubber, wood, plywood, MDF, plastic, leather, paper, foam, textile, and fabric. A laser kit comprises a machine base and frame, CNC controller, generator, power supply, tube, head, lens, mirror, water chiller, stepper motor or servo motor, gas cylinder, air compressor, gas storage tank, air cooling filer, dust extractor, dryer, and software.
A laser cutting system is an organized collection of parts integrated to achieve precision cuts for industrial manufacturing, commercial use, education, training, small business, home business, small shop, and home shop. Compared to manual and mechanical cutting tools, it offers greater flexibility. It can cut a variety of materials in varying thicknesses, and there are no limits to the shapes you can create. It’s quick to program, and any changes can be applied at any stage of manufacturing with minimal additional cost and time. It features high precision, excellent trimming quality, and no deformation of parts, making it the best solution for modularization and automation in the manufacturing cycle.
How Does A Laser Beam Cutting Machine Work?
A laser beam is a type of light resulting from the transition of atoms (molecules or ions). Unlike ordinary light, it relies on spontaneous radiation only for a very short period. The subsequent process is entirely determined by the excitation radiation, resulting in a very pure color, almost no divergence direction, extremely high luminous intensity, and high coherence.
The laser cutting process is automated and uses high-power and high-density energy from a focused light beam to melt and vaporize materials such as metal, wood, acrylic, plastic, fabric, leather, and foam, resulting in a precision kerf.
With the CNC controller, the generator outputs a high-frequency beam with a certain frequency and pulse width. The beam is transmitted and reflected through the optical path and focused by the focusing lens group. A tiny, high-energy-density light spot is formed on the surface of the part. The focal point is located near the surface to be cut, and the material melts or vaporizes at an instant high temperature. Each pulse shoots a small hole in the substrate. With the computer numerical controller, the head and the substrate performcontinuous relative movement and dotting according to the designed file, thereby cutting the substrate into the desired shape. The technological parameters (cutting speed, power, gas pressure) and movement trajectory during slitting are controlled by the CNC system, and the slag at the slit is blown off by the auxiliary gas with a certain pressure. The beam emitted by the generator is focused by the optical path system into a beam of high-power density. The beam is irradiated onto the surface of the part to bring the part to a melting point or boiling point, while the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized material. As the beam moves relative to the part, the material is slit finally, thereby achieving the purpose of cutting. Different powers can cut different projects with different thickness. Generally speaking, higher power for thicker part. You should make the appropriate choice according to your requirements.
What Are Laser Cutting Systems Used For?
Laser cutting systems are the most common automatic cutting tools used in a wide range of applications including personalization (customization), digital printing, medical technology, fab labs, education, architectural models, smart phones and laptops, computers & electronics, toys, watches, arts & crafts, awards, trophies, rubber stamps, packaging design, die cut, mold making, signs making, displays making, giveaways, electronics industry, automotive industry, signage, mechanical engineering, ball bearing, jewelry making, fashion & apparel fabrics, stencils, paper cards, car floor mats & liners, textile and garment industry, bar code serial numbers, watches, machining industry, data plates industry, packaging industry.
What Material Is Best To Laser Cut?
Fiber lasers are capable of cutting a variety of metal materials (sheet metals, metal tube, metal profile, 3D curved metals and irregular metals) of carbon steel, stainless steel, mild steel, tool steel, spring steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper, gold, silver, alloy, titanium, iron, brass, manganese, chromium, nickel, cobalt, lead, and more metals.
CO2 lasers are able to cut a variety of thin metal and non-metal materials of wood, MDF, plywood, chipboard, acrylic, plastic, PMMA, leather, fabric, cardboard, paper, rubber, depron foam, woodleather, wood paper, EPM, gator foam, polyester (PES), polyethylene (PE), polyurethane (PUR), neoprene, textile, bamboo, ivory, carbon fibers, beryllium oxide, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyvinyl butyrale (PVB), polytetrafluoroethylenes (PTFE / Teflon), phenolic or epoxy resins, and any materials with halogens (fluorine, astatine, iodine, chlorine, bromine).
How Much Does A Laser Cutter Cost?
If you’re looking to start your business with a used or new cutting tool to make money, you may wonder how does it cost? and what is the average cost in your area? The best budget laser cutter costs from about $2,600 to $300,000, excluding the price of shipping, tax rates, customs clearance, service, and technical support. Costs depend on the brand and type, and whether you want any extra features, including personalized design, custom table size, generator and power, rotary attachment, controller, software, parts, accessories, upgrades, setup, debugging, and other special features. Here are the average costs list in 2023.
A fiber laser cutting machine costs from $8,800.00 to 260,000.00. A CO2 laser cutter costs from $2,600.00 to 68,800.A mixed hybrid cutting system costs from $6,800 to $32,500.
The price range varies depending on the types & powers you choose. The entry-level cutting kit, suitable for beginners, hobbyists, and small businesses, costs anywhere from $2,600 to $8,800 with an 80W CO2 glass tube. On the other hand, high-end cutting machines for industrial metal fabrication can be as expensive as $279,000 with a 12000W IPG power supply.
The best value cutting tool is priced from $3,000 to $10,800 with CO2 laser powers of 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W for plywood, MDF, bamboo, fabric, leather, acrylic, fabric, and foam.
The affordable sheet metal cutter cost starts from $6,800 with 300W power, while some precision metal cutters are priced from $19,800 to $568,000 with powers of 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 3000W, 4000W, 6000W, 8000W, 10000W, 12000W, 15000W, 20000W, 30000W, 40000W.
The professional tube cutting system cost starts around $50,000 with CNC controller for any types of metal tubing.
All-in-one sheet metal and tube cutters for sale from $42,500 to $116,000 for dual-purpose commercial use with automation.
An automatic 5 axis cutting robot has a price range from $49,000 to $83,500 for flexible 3D dynamic metal cut of multi-angle and multi-dimensional in industrial manufacturing.
Brand: Hymson Laser
Types: Fiber Laser, CO2 Laser
Laser Wavelength: 10.6 μm, 1064 nm
Powers: 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 300W, 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 3000W, 4000W, 6000W, 8000W, 10000W, 12000W, 15000W, 20000W, 30000W, 40000W
Table Sizes: 2′ x 3′, 2′ x 4′, 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 8′, 5′ x 10′, 6′ x 12′
Axis: 3 Axis, 4th Axis (Rotary Axis), 4 Axis, 5 Axis
Cutting Materials: Metals (Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Tool Steel, Galvanized Steel, Spring Steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Gold, Silver, Iron, Titanium, Chromium, Alloy, Manganese, Cobalt, Nickel, Lead), Wood, MDF, Plywood, Chipboard, Acrylic, Plastic, Fabric, Leather, Jeans, Paper, Cardboard, ABS, PE, EPM, PES, PVB, PUR, PVC, PTFE, PMMA.
Cutting Software: LaserCut, CypCut, RDWorks, LaserWeb, EZCAD, CypOne, Laser GRBL, EzGraver, SolveSpace, Inkscape, LightBurn, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Archicad, AutoCAD.
Applications: Industrial Manufacturing, School Education, Small Businesses, Home Business, Small Shop, Home Shop, Hobbyists.
Price Range: $2,600.00 – $300,000.00
How Many Types of Laser Cutting Machines?
These tools are categorized intometal cutters, wood cutters, fabric cutters, leather cutters, paper cutters, acrylic cutters, plastic cutters, foam cutters, paper cutters based on materials to be cut. They are classified into fiber or CO2 laser machines based on sources. These kits are defined into handheld, portable, mini, small, tabletop, benchtop, desktop styles. The most common types of cutting tables include 2×3, 2×4, 4×4, 4×8, 5×10, 6×12 based on the workbench sizes. Before buying, take some measurements of your workshop space to ensure that it will fit, and buy the right cutting table. The cutting systems are divided into 3 axis types, 4th axis (rotary axis) types, 4 axis types, 5 axis types, flatbed cutters, tube cutters, home types, hobby types, die cutters, profile cutters, and industrial cutting systems based on applications.
How To DIY A Laser Cutter Kit?
As a DIY enthusiast, when you have an idea to build & make a laser kit, you should first understand its structural composition. A complete kit consists of core components such as generator, cutting head, beam transmission components, working table, CNC controller, and cooling system.
Laser Generator: It is a component that generates a beam. Fiber is professional for all types of sheet metals and metal tubes. CO2 is economical for wood, plastic, acrylic, fabric, leather, foam, and thin metals.
Cutting Head: It is composed of a nozzle, a focusing lens, and a focusing tracking system.
Cutting Nozzle: There are three common types of nozzles in the market, including parallel, converging, and conical.
Focusing Lens: Focus the energy of the beam and form a high energy density spot. The medium and long focusing lens is suitable for thick plate, and has low requirements on the spacing stability of the tracking system. The short focusing lens is only suitable for thin sheet, which requires high spacing stability of the tracking system and greatly reduces the output power requirements.
Focus Tracking System: The focus tracking system is composed of an auto focus cutting head and a tracking sensor system. The cutting head is composed of mechanical adjustment parts, air blowing system, light guide system, and water-cooling system. The sensor consists of amplification control part and sensing element. There are two types of tracking systems, one is an inductive sensor tracking system (also known as a contact tracking system), the other is the capacitive sensor tracking system (also known as the non-contact tracking system).
Beam Delivery Components: The main component of the beam delivery assembly is the refractive mirror, which is used to direct the beam in the desired direction. The reflector is usually protected by a protective cover, and a clean positive pressure protective gas is introduced to protect the lens from contamination.
Cutting Table: The table is composed of the bed frame and the driving part, which is used to realize the mechanical part of the X, Y, Z axis movement.
CNC Controller: A CNC controller is used to control the movement of X, Y, and Z axes, and set cutting parameters such as power and speed.
Cooling System: A cooling system refers to a water chiller, which is used to cool the machine. For example, the electro-optical conversion rate is 33%, and about 67% of the electric energy is converted into heat energy. In order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, the chiller needs to be cooled by water to reduce the temperature of the whole machine.
After researching and buying the parts and accessories, the rest job is to assemblethe kit and debug the software and hardware. The operation and cutting quality of the machine are directly related to the material, generator, gas, air pressure and the parameters you set. Please set the parameters carefully according to your process requirements. Improper parameter setting and operation may result in reduced effect, damage to the cutting head or other machine parts, or even personal injury.
How To Use A Laser Cutter for Beginners?
Laser cutting is a non-contact subtractive manufacturing technology used to cut materials in small business and industrial manufacturing applications. The working principle is to guide the output of a high-power focused pro laser beam to melt the material so that the edge has a high-quality surface finish. The industrial-grade maintenance-free laser beam cutting system has outstanding technical advantages, ultra-low power consumption, reduced operating costs, and repeatable and accurate positioning performance, which sets a new benchmark for the cutting of complex patterns and establishes a new standard for process quality inspection.
Before starting, you should do the following preparations:
First, check all the connections of the machine (including power supply, PC and exhaust system) are correct and inserted correctly. Visually check the condition of the machine. Ensure that all mechanisms move freely, and check that there is no material under the processing table. Ensure that the work area and optical components are clean, and clean if necessary. For more information on this issue, please read the “General Maintenance” section of the operation manual. Check whether the filter and activated carbon of the exhaust system are installed in accordance with the instructions. After checking, close the protective cover.
To commence the operation of your Hymson Laser machine, activate the main switch to power up the device. Following this, turn the key switch located on the control panel. This step may vary as it is machine-specific and not applicable to all laser systems. If all the covers, which are affixed with safety circuit breakers, are securely closed, the system will initialize post-startup. Upon activation, the table descends while the cutting head navigates to the zero position, situated in the upper left corner. A sound coupled with a slow, steady flash of the LED light indicates the successful completion of the reference process, signifying that the machine is primed for operation.
Once the preliminary preparations are concluded, adhere to the following operation steps:
- Position the raw material to be cut securely on the table.
- Adjust the system cutting parameters of the equipment according to the material and thickness of the raw material to be cut.
- Select suitable nozzles and lenses, ensuring their appearance and cleanliness are intact.
- Fine-tune the equipment and adjust the focus point of the cutting head to an optimal position.
- Inspect and adjust the nozzle of the equipment, aligning it to the center.
- Calibrate the sensor of the cutting head.
- Select a suitable gas based on your working needs, and verify the condition of the jet.
- Test cut the raw material to be cut, observing the smoothness of the section and the accuracy of the cut. If deviations are noted, adjust the equipment parameters accordingly until the proofing meets the requirements.
- Design and arrange the graphics to be cut, and import them into the cutting system.
- Adjust the position of the cutting head. You can commence work once all preparations are completed.
- During operation, staff must be present at the scene to monitor the working condition of the equipment, and in case of an emergency, they need to promptly press the brake button.
- When the equipment is not in use, clean the guide rails, wipe the rack of the equipment, and frequently apply lubricating oil on the guide rails to ensure no debris is present.
- Clean the motor ring regularly to ensure the normal operation of the machine and accurate cutting, thereby ensuring quality.
- Staff must use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and debris from the machine every week to maintain the cleanliness of the equipment.
- To ensure the longevity of the machine, check the straightness and verticality of its track every six months, and if any abnormality is detected, it must be maintained and debugged promptly.
Selecting an Economical Laser Cutter
When contemplating the purchase of a laser cutter machine, there are numerous factors to consider. Here, we present a detailed purchasing plan for your consideration.
Planning Your Laser-cut
Initially, factors such as the scale of your business, the materials you need to cut, and the thickness of these materials need to be considered. Following this, confirm the power supply and the size of the workbench based on your specific needs. Presently, the laser powers available in the market range from 80 watts to 40,000 watts, and the table size can be customized according to your requirements.
Researching Manufacturers & Makers
Once your needs are confirmed, you can proceed with your research. Perhaps you can glean insights from your peers and understand the machine functions and basic parameters. Select a few manufacturers with robust capabilities and competitive prices for preliminary discussions and proofing. Subsequently, conduct on-site investigations and engage in more detailed discussions on prices, online andoffline training, and after-sales services.
If your requirement involves cutting sheet metal and metal tubes, a fiber laser generator is the optimal choice. This includes renowned brands such as IPG, JPT, Raycus, and MAX. If your work involves engraving and cutting wood, acrylic, leather, fabric, a CO2 glass laser tube is the ideal solution. This includes globally recognized brands such as RECI and YONGLI.
When researching the cutting ability, the watts of the power supply need to be considered. For thin sheets, a lower power supply can suffice. For materials with higher thickness, a higher power supply should be considered, which is beneficial for enterprises to control costs.
Choosing Parts & Accessories
Special attention should be paid to the core parts when purchasing, especially the generator, cutting head, servo motor, guide rail, water chiller, and some accessories. These parts will influence the cutting speed and accuracy of the machine.
Choosing Software & Controller
To make the machine user-friendly, an intuitive controller and powerful CAD/CAM software based on Windows and macOS are indispensable. Some of them are free with simple functions, while paid software is more professional for your business. The choice depends on your business needs.
Quality & Stability Assurance
In today’s fast-paced world, products are being updated at an unprecedented rate. Due to the short product development cycle, there is more product diversity, sample trial production, and mass production. How to complete customer orders with quality and quantity, enhance corporate competition, and maintain corporate reputation is a challenge. Therefore, the purchase of processing equipment with stable functions is the condition and foundation. Try to choose a brand with a high market share, a sound after-sales service system, a large number of after-sales service outlets, and a long-term shopping mall inspection. Avoid purchasing low-quality products with low prices and no after-sales service, as this can have a significant negative impact on the processing of enterprises.
After-Sales Service & Support
Each manufacturer’s after-sales service varies, and the warranty period also differs. For hardware and software, there must be a professional training system to help customers get started as soon as possible. No matter how well a machine is made, it will encounter various problems in the process of use. If customers encounter problems that cannot be solved, it is particularly important whether the maker can provide solutions in a timely manner. This is also an important factor to consider when purchasing.
Purchasing Process Flow
The purchasing process flow includes consultation, quotation, process evaluation, placing an order, production, quality control, shipping, custom clearance, support, and service.
Is A Laser Cutter Worth It?
A CO2 laser cutter is suitable for customers with low investment cost, with prices ranging from $3,000 to $16,000. It features low investment cost, less consumption of wearing parts, and a short payback period. However, while considering the price, the value it can bring is more important. In other words, it depends on whether the performance and advantages are worth the investment.
A laser cutter is easy to operate with automation, which is used to DIY crafts, gifts, and artworks. It will assist you to start a custom business on Amazon or sell personalized laser-cut gifts on Etsy to make money, making it worth the purchase.
However, can an expensive fiber laser cutting machine be used to make money? Many companies or individuals may hesitate when purchasing it. A fiber laser machine is worth $20,000 to $160,000. When can the cost be recovered and how much profit can it bring in a year?
If the unit price is the standard market price, and the business volume is sufficient, the cost can be recovered quickly. Some companies only cut for their own parts,which make the processing volume relatively small, so the cost recovery will be slow. Let’s take external processing as an example. At present, the average profit of external laser processing is between 50% and 60%. If the average cost of entrusted processing is $50,000 a month, then the annual cost is $600,000. If we own a fiber laser, the cost is about $25,000 ($50,000 * 0.5) excluding the cost of one month and the same processing volume. According to this calculation, we can save $300,000 in cutting costs in one year. In this way, a machine with 1000W power can recover the cost in about a year.
It has a service life. It is impossible to use it all the time without cost. A fiber laser generator can be used for 100,000 hours. You can calculate the cost after use and before use. Remove the cost and calculate the profit change after using the machine.
Pros & Cons
Laser cutting is one of the thermal cutting methods, which can do vaporization, fusion and oxygen cutting, dicing and controlled fracture. It has replaced the traditional mechanical cutters with invisible beams. It has advantages of high speed, high precision, high quality, low machining cost, automatic typesetting, smooth cut edges for any shapes and designs. It is an upgrade to traditional cutting tools. In addition to the advantages, it also has its own shortcomings and limitations.
- The mechanical part of the cutting head has no contact with the part, and it will not scratch the surface of the part during operation.
- The cutting speed is fast, the slit is smooth and flat, generally no subsequent cutting is required.
- The heat affected zone is small, the sheet deformation is small, which is used for precision fine cutting.
- Low cost of use without consumables, which is beneficial for makers to reduce manufacturing costs.
- The slit has no mechanical stress, no shear burr. It is high precision, good repeatability, does not damage the surface of the material with smooth cut edge.
- Using a computerized numerical control (CNC) unit that accepts cutting data from a computer-aided design (CAD) workstation.
- Working with CNC programming, which can cut any plan, and the whole large format part without molding.
- Since it is thermal cutting, in the process of multi-layer cutting, the edge part is easy to stick, which has a great impact on the quality.
- Due to the short wavelength of the laser, it is easy to cause damage to human eyes. Users can choose to wear special protective glasses to reduce injuries.
- Due to the thin incision of the fiber laser, the gas consumption is large (especially when working with nitrogen).
- Since the CO2 laser tube is made of glass, improper handling will cause it to break.
Care & Maintenance
A laser cutter should be regularly maintained to ensure the cutting speed, accuracy, and quality, and extend its service life. You should form the 10 good work habits listed below.
- Before starting the machine every day, carefully check the pressure of the working gas and cutting gas. If the gas pressure is not enough, it should be replaced in time.
- Check whether the zero points of X axis, Y axis, and Z-axis, laser ready state and other buttons are damaged.
- Check whether the zero point, limit switch, and travel block mounting screws of the X axis, Y axis, and Z axis are loose, and whether the limit switches of each axis are sensitive.
- Check whether the circulating water level in the chiller is sufficient. If it is insufficient, it must be replenished in time.
- Check whether there is leakage of thecirculating water in the external optical path, and the leakage must be dealt with in time, otherwise the life of the optical lens will be affected.
- After working every day, check the lens of the focusing lens for damage.
- Check whether the telescopic skin cavity of the outer optical path is burnt or damaged.
- The waste should be cleaned up in time, the workplace should be cleaned up, and the workplace should be kept clean and tidy. At the same time, do a good job of cleaning the equipment to ensure that all parts of the equipment are clean and free of stains, and no debris can be placed in each part of the equipment.
- After the daily work is completed, open the drain valve of the air storage tank at the bottom of the air compressor to drain water, and close the drain valve after the waste water is discharged.
- After the daily work is completed, shut down according to the shutdown steps, and then turn off the main power of the entire machine.
Cautions & Warnings
A beginner or professional should operate the laser cutting machine under the guidance of the instructions and the safety tips in the user manual to avoid accidents. You must follow the listed 18 safety rules.
- You should clean the dirt on the bed frame and guide rails every day.
- The user must strictly abide by the safety operation rules.
- The operator must consult all the manuals provided with the machine, be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
- Wear labor protection equipment as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the beam.
- Do not process the material until it is determined whether the material can be irradiated or heated to avoid the potential danger of fumes and vapors.
- When the machine is started, the operator shall not leave the post or be managed by the trustee without authorization.
- Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach. Turn off the laser or shutter when not working. Do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near an unprotected beam.
- If an abnormality is found during the processing, the machine should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
- Keep the generator, bed and surrounding sites clean, orderly and free of oil. Workpieces, plates and scraps are stacked according to regulations.
- When using gas cylinders, avoid squeezing wires, water pipes and air pipes to avoid leakage of electricity, water and air. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with gas cylinder regulations. Do not expose gas cylinders to direct sunlight or near heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
- Before turning on the power of the chiller, check the water level of the chiller. It is strictly forbidden to turn on the chiller when there is no water or the water level is too low to avoid damage to the water cooling equipment. It is strictly forbidden to squeeze or step on the water inlet and outlet pipes of the chiller to keep the water passages unblocked.
- The beam will cause burns when it irradiates the human skin. Staring into a beam for extended periods of time can cause serious damage to the retina of the eye. Operators must wear goggles.
- The equipment will generate a lot of smoke and dust when cutting certain plates, so the outlet pipe of the fan should be led to the outside, or an air purification device should be installed. In addition, operators should wear dust masks to prevent the occurrence of occupational diseases.
- When the temperature is below 0 °C for a long time, the cooling water in the water cooler, laser and water pipeline should be drained to prevent the cooling water from freezing when the temperature is too low, causingdamage to equipment and pipelines.
- Check the protective lens inside the cutting head once a day. When the collimating mirror or focusing mirror needs to be disassembled, record the disassembly process. Pay special attention to the installation direction of the lens and do not install it wrong.
- Turn off the air source and power supply when off work, and the residual air belt in the machine pipeline should be emptied at the same time. If you leave the machine for a long time, please turn off the power to prevent unprofessional operation.
- Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of the horizontal and longitudinal guide rails and the frame of the machine, and maintain good lubrication.
- If there is an automatic height adjustment device, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
When buying a laser cutter, it’s important to focus on technical features to ensure that the machine meets your needs. Key technical features to consider include power, cutting area, resolution, and software compatibility. Laser power determines the type and thickness of materials the cutter can handle, while the cutting area refers to the size of the working area. Resolution determines the level of detail and precision the cutter can achieve. It’s also important to ensure that the cutter is compatible with the software you plan to use. Price is another important factor to consider when buying a laser cutting machine. The cost can vary depending on its technical specifications and the brand. It’s important to balance cost with the machine’s capabilities and reliability to ensure that you are getting good value for your money. By considering these technical features, you can make an informed decision when choosing a laser cutter kit & cutting system that will meet your specific needs and requirements.
Why Hymson Laser?
Hymson Laser is a leading manufacturer of high-quality laser cutting machines. With years of experience in the industry, Hymson Laser is committed to delivering cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions to its customers.
Whether you need to cut metal, plastic, or other materials, the brand has a machine that can handle the job. In addition to its top-of-the-line machines, the enterprise offers exceptional customer support and service. The company’s team of experts is available to answer any questions and provide assistance to ensure that your machine is running at its best.